Just footsteps from the beach…
SIMPLY STUNNING – situated at 67 Seaview Terrace, Noosa’s most exclusive beachfront culdesac and secluded beach entry, the location is outstanding.
With breathtaking waterfront views from every room, exciting architecture, designer furnishings that are superbly comfortable, generous decks and daybeds, enjoy pampered luxury our guests simply never want to leave.
Slip out the very private gated courtyard and over the grass shaded by Pandanus to the entry to North Sunshine beach just footsteps from the house. Sunshine Beach Surf Club and Lifeguards are just a stroll along the beach.
Or simply laze on one of the sun lounges by the PRIVATE POOL overlooking the ocean, with the choice of shaded or sun drenched decks, and drift off to the sound of waves breaking on the beach……the pool is perfectly heated in winter months.
Experience the same comfort and luxury that featured our Balinese House in Vogue…
Exquisitely furnished with Asian antiques, Beach House Noosa is all about relaxed and beautiful living that is superbly comfortable.
Enjoy alfresco dining at its best in the private courtyard overlooking the ocean.
Beach House Noosa comfortably accommodates couples and families with generous privacy spaces. Non-smoking with a focus on ensuring a 5 star allergy-free environment.
Our guests come back again and again…
Sleeping at Beach House…
Spacious very private bedrooms all with quality ensembles, luxury travertine ensuites, flatscreen televisions, wonderful decks with daybeds and those simply stunning ocean views…
King bed x 1
King singles x 2 that can zip into a superKing on request
Queen bed x 2 (both in same large bedroom /not showing in photograph section yet)
Large Oriental Daybed that can be used for a 7th guest on request adjacent to its own ensuite
Crisp white linen and bath towels and freshly laundered mattress and pillow protectors for the ultimate in guest comfort and hygiene are provided, with 5 star standard of preparation and presentation by our professional cleaning contractors.
A floor plan for both levels is viewable in the photograph section
Just bring your beach towels and laptop and wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach…
- Private pool overlooking Ocean
- 4 luxury ensuites with Hairdryers
- Fully Ducted Airconditioning throughout
- Breeway shutters and Ceiling Fans in every room
- BigPond WiFi in every room
- Cable Flatscreen TVs/DVDs on both living levels
- Flatscreen TV all bedrooms
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Luxury ensembles with fresh protectors
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Fridge / freezer / Icemaker / Wine fridge
- Expresso Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher / Microwave
- Barbeque with Alfresco Dining
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Linen / Bath Towels Supplied
- Bedding / Blankets / Doonas
- Large private decks with daybeds and pool lounges
- Environmentally responsible / water tanks / solar hotwater
- Double lock up garage with remote
- Video security entry
- No functions, Weddings or end of year School Celebrations – just great holidays…….
And so close to everything Noosa…
- Overlooking exclusive North Sunshine Beach
- Walk along the beach to the Surf Club and restaurants
- Stunning Noosa National Park entry just footsteps away
- Watch whales migrating, surfers from the house
- Famous boutique Hastings Street a 5 min drive
- World Class Noosa Springs Golf Course a 5 min drive
- Noosa restaurants a 5 minutes drive
- Famous Eumundi Markets a 20 min drive
- Fraser Island the world’s largest sand island
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- Noosa Farmers Market
- Noosa Everglades/Noosa Ferry Cruise
- Noosa Harbour Marine Village
- Noosa and Mooloolaba Fishing Charters
- Maleny / Montville
- Ginger Factory
- HMAS Brisbane Scuba Dives
- Underwater World
- Whale Watching Cruises
- And so much more…
You might also like to consider our BALINESE BEACH HOUSE featured by Vogue Entertaining and Travel as one of Australia’s Best Holiday Houses.